Your are invited to submit poster abstracts for Research Day on November 6, 2017. Completed or in-progress projects will be considered.
Submission Due Date: October 6, 2017
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. Please specify at top of abstract “Poster Abstract.”
- Abstracts should be typed using word format, single space and Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Abstract structure should include the following headings: title, background, purpose, methods, findings and implications/discussion.
- Name(s) of author(s), affiliation, address, phone, and e-mail address should appear on the abstract. Name of the poster presenter should be underlined.
- Email abstract as an attachment to Dr. Kathleen Thompson, Research Chair, STTI Gamma Chi Chapter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation of abstract receipt will be forwarded within one week of submission.
- All abstracts will undergo a blind review by the Research Committee of Sigma Theta Tau Gamma Chi Chapter.
- The acceptance of the abstract will be sent to the first author by October 13rd
- Guidelines for posters will be provided upon acceptance of abstract.
For more information, contact the Office of Research Services at email@example.com.